Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Have you ever listened to someone tell about how thier kids emptied out thier fridge all over the house leaving a huge mess for mom to clean up as she wept tears of frustration? I have, and even thaught to myself, "Man am I glad my kids have never gotten in to anything like that..." BIG MISTAKE.....While I didn't experience the catastraphy that my sister-in-law went threw, I did get a small taste. Imagine waking up first thing in the morning to your orange crumb covered one year old smiling down at you as if to say "look what I did mommy!"  I sat up immediately and there it was...a mess of cheeze-it crumbs, pulverized into the carpet. Luckily that was all she could get to. I'm not sure what I would have done if she had left me with the mess my sister-in-law described from an incident with her twin boys, but I think it would involve a lot of crying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment